THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS
1. With whom did you last get angry?
» My Dad
2. What is your weapon of choice?
» Does throwing cuss words count?
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
» How should I know.
4. How about of the same sex?
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
» My bro
6. What is your pet peeve?
» When people keeps on joking while I'm not on the mood.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
» It depends.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time?
» Cleaning my room and my toilet.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?
» 10am so far.
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't?
» Nah.. Do you even know any of them if ever being mentioned?
4. What is the last lame excuse you made?
» "I want to go home and take a poo-poo!" was my excuse from my dad just this afternoon to wait for someone's msg. You know who I'm referring to.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones)?
» I guess so...
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in?
» A year ago when I was still going to the gym.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?
» I am my own alarm clock.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
» Yuppie? whaz zat?
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat?
» Depends on the chewability(lol) of the meat.
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?
» SanMig Lite. I occasionally drink alone at home. But won't ever drink outside. That was many moons ago.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?
» Nah... I do my own menu.
5. Do you have an issue with your weight?
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?
7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought, LUNCH?
» No, although I thought I was a cannibal.
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family/yourself/internet pictures)?
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)?
» Don't even want to remember it.
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation?
» It's just normal to us humans, isn't it?
4. Have you done it?
» If yer talking about talking to John d'toilet bowl, well, I'm done.
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?
» eyes & Body curves i think.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
» They ain't my type.
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?
» STD as in "Sex Till Death?"
1. How many credit cards do you own?
» I just (ab)use my mom's.
2. What's your guilty pleasure store?
» online stores like HLJ & Play-asia.
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it?
» Donate some to charity, of course.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous?
» Famous I guess. What's the use being rich if you are not even famous.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
» It depends... I still prefer a lovable job.
6. Have you ever stolen anything?
» I'd be lying if I say No.
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?
» Too many. Want me to count them for you?
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of?
» Punched the monitor filter hard cuz was pissed with some game and finally cut my index finger's skin, stitched.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?
» Beats me. Maybe graduated from a computer school which other students there chickened out. And it's an expensive one at that.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life?
» Having my own multimedia company.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
» I'd be very happy if that ever happened in this life.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?
» What skills?
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
» It's natural as a student.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of?
» Slept in the wee hours and woke up too early.
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own?
» Haven't thought of an answer for this question yet.
2. Who would you want to go on Trading Spaces with?
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
» Tony Taka the mangaka.
4. Have you ever been cheated on?
» N/A for me.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
» Wish I had a better height.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?
» Talents & Skills...
7. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin?
» The intention to kill someone without apparent reason at all.
THE SEVEN HEAVENLY VIRTUES
1. What religion do you follow?
» Roman Catholic.
2. What religion were you raised as?
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property?
4. Do you have your own commandments?
» That Didn't cross my mind. yet.
5. What was the last promise you broke?
» I duno.
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it?
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect?
» Imperfection what makes us perfect.
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season?
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for?
» My goals in life.
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure?
» I don't expect anything to have a positive result.
4. Freedom or fate?
» Both I guess.
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket?
» Few times.
6. Do you gamble?
» No more aside from lottery.
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway?
1. What causes do you support?
» A local event. Feeding poor kids, it was held last 121909, was the photographer of the event. Donated stuffs to the victims of typhoon Ketsana in the country too.
2. What causes have you given money or time to?
» same as Charity question 1.
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless?
» This could be similar to CHARITY question 1.
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel?
» just for the sake of the opportunity to travel. And if being assigned as a photographer, why not?
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street?
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food?
» I'll be glad to help if ever they need one.
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need?
» Lent cash.
1. What are you most afraid of?
» Roaches. Go on laugh at me.
2. What did you do today that was really brave?
» Does farting in the public considered as brave?
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why?
» Everybody can be a superhero ourselves depending on the situation. but mostly like to take the role as an Antagonist.
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone?
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart?
» Brains. What can you do having a heart and courage without tactics?
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? If so, when?
» Expect me to tremble in front of even small audiences.
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower?
» A leader cuz I get to slave my followers. *cue evil laugh*
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty?
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it?
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)?
4. Which should be guaranteed legal?
5. Do you believe that President Barack Obama is rightfully President of the USA?
» Dunno. Ask the people who voted for him.
6. What was your favorite media circus trial?
7. Have you ever written a letter to a politician?
» Would love to try giving a threat letter. Result can be so awesomely sweet. Too bad I'm not up to the role of a criminal.
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on?
» Computer. Handheld games (ds,psp).
2. Do you collect anything?
» Figures & model kits.
3. Are you addicted to anything?
» My hobbies.
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan?
» Countless times.
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things?
» Cash. card if online.
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do?
» Hmmm... dunno.
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things?
» I'm really good with obsessing stuffs, y'know?
1. Who is the wisest person you know?
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil?
3. Do you take advice when it's given?
4. What area are you wisest in?
5. Do you drive defensively?
6. What did you learn today?
» How to answer in a foolish manner.
7. And of course, what is your favorite heavenly virtue?